alice dellal, alisha, antm, autumn, bintm, black, blog, blogger, British, budapest, champagne, elizabeth jagger, Emma Watson, inspiration, katy perry, litas, royal palace, shorts, sophie, SoYouShoes, stolen from grandma, style, tribeca film festival, trofea grill, white wine
I haven’t written one of these in a few weeks, its been crazy with travelling and visitors but its back to the grindstone and the routines so I’ll delight all my readers with another Sunday Seven post. I’ve had so much news in the last couple of weeks that its nice to just sit down and talk about my loves for the week!
1. The Royal Palace. My mum is coming to visit this week from Ireland and we’ll be going to one of Budapest’s most popular landmarks and also where Katy Perry shot her ‘Firework’ video. There are some crazy views from the hill!
2. Emma Watson. I just love everything this girl does and wears, shes a real style inspiration!
3. Litas. I’ve finally invested in a pair of black lace litas from SoYouShoes, and I’m in love http://www.soyoushoes.co.uk/Black-Lace-Wooden-Heel-Ankle-Shoe-Boots/, looking forward to autumn already so I can wear them. They’re everywhere at the moment, just clicking onto any blog will give you a chance to see a thousand ways they can be worn.
4. White wine, the only thing to be drinking in the weather we’re having here at the moment! Also champagne (if you can find it cheap enough!) and anyone out in Budapest needs to head to Trofea Grill for the best champagne this side of France!
5. Sophie and Alisha, two of the British models on ANTM, rooting for either of them to win (my money is on Sophie though!).
6. Stolen From Grandma, a blog I’ve followed since I became interested in fashion blogging myself. A truly enjoyable blog to read and you can get to it through the link in my blogroll at the side of the page
7. Lastly, some of these images that I stumbled across in my travels!
Hope everyone has a great, who cares if tomorrow is Monday, in 5 days it’ll be Friday again
Keep styling, Em x