Alice in Wonderland, animal print, april fools, budapest, chain, clutch bags, dublin, europe, flight, fruit salads, hair dye, inter-railing, Kate Moss, model, moisturiser, Nivea, Opulence, Pull and Bear, purple, raffia, Rare, street style, wardrobe
I’ll be doing no April Fools jokes on here today, I’m sure you’re all pulling enough pranks for me! I’m finally packing to head home tomorrow to spend a few days with my family then off to Galway to see my lovely boyfriend. Just enough time to give you a Scrumptious Sunday 7 from Budapest, surrounded by clothes and boots and make-up, any excuse!
1. Purple hair! After about 2 years of graft to get my hair as red as possible, I’ve given up and dyed my hair purple, the colour I had way back when I was in secondary school and my first semester of college. I’ll be updating a new photo cos my hair is short now but here’s a photo from when my hair was last purple (and long!)
2. Nivea moisturiser. This stuff has been a Godsend since I came over to Budapest with the dramatically changing weather and I’ll be applying very liberally on the plane back to Dublin tomorrow. This one in particular feels great on the skin and cools it down so quickly.
3. Fruit salads. I’ve been buying so much fresh fruit the last couple of weeks and in the hot weather we’ve been having, they were so fresh and filling. Kiwi, apple and strawberry is a personal favourite!
4. Inter-railing. My best friend and I are going inter-railing during the summer and have been planning all week where to go in Europe. Also if you’re really bad at geography (like I am), here’s a handy map for you to find out where you’d go if you were inter-railing. Where would you like to go?
5. Kate Moss. If i could put her in this list every week, I could. She’s an absolutely amazing model and her street style is second to none. If I had all the money in the world, I’d love to copy her wardrobe!
6. The Rare dress I bought before Christmas. Wore it once and never wore it again. But I’m hoping to use it for an Alice In Wonderland themed fashion shoot I’m doing with a few friends during the summer for the part of Alice…obviously. I love how the dress is so dramatic and with a few nips and tucks can be turned high fashion!
7. And lastly, big clutches! I’m saving up for a raffia animal print clutch from Pull and Bear that I’m hoping will get me through the summer months. Not only is it bang on trend right now, it has a little chain strap so it can be easily slung over the shoulder. Let me know what you think! http://www.pullandbear.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/pullandbearhu/en/pullandbear/29027/BAGS%2BAND%2BBACKPACKS#/422698/RAFFIA CLUTCH
Until next time, I hope you all have a great week, I know I will, back at home! I’ll be updating with some photos of Galway and Castlebar if the weather and if not, I’ll attempt it anyway!
Keep styling, Em x