I’ve decided that every Sunday, I’ll upload 7 things that I’m loving that week. Some thing many occur more than once, others not so much, it’ll be the designs, or pieces of clothing or random things that pop into my head that I love, and I hope other people connect with too!
1. The colour mint green. So in this season, loving it on dresses, skirts and especially nails
2. Cappuccino’s in the sun. I’m serious, its beautiful here and Starbucks is 10 minutes up the road….
3. Jessica Alba’s summer-style. The only way to handle dressing for warm weather and that dress looks amazing on her!
4. My new Iam sunglasses, the only way to do floral this season!
5. Milan, Italy, going not once, but TWICE this summer, once with my best mate inter-railing and once with my boyfriend, so incredibly excited to be in the capital of fashion!
6. Baking cupcakes, our oven doesn’t work in our flat so I can’t do my usual baking but when I go home in a week, my kitchen won’t know what hit it!
7. The weather in Budapest, it’s absolutely gorgeous here at the moment, blue skies and heat above 20C every day, not used to this in Ireland.
I hope everyone’s week is going well, keep styling, hopefully it’ll be gorgeous weather where you are too and you can get those legs out until next time, enjoy your week, keep reading my posts and like the new Emily Fashion Fiend Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/EmilyFashionFiend